Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Month that was April



April has been quite the month! Here in Canada it's Daffodil Month for the Canadian Cancer Society. On a personal note, my husband turned 40. He didn't really want to make a big deal so it was just a family celebration.

And of course there was the Royal wedding. Even I got caught up in this event, William and Kate make a beautiful couple, and I wish them all the best in their marriage.

My reads month for the month of April:

Dirty Rotten Tendrils
Simply Irresistable
The Trouble with Mr Darcy
The Snake, The Crocodile & The Dog
Suddenly One Summer
The Darkest Hour
Devil In My Bed
Rogue In My Arms
Scoundrel In My Dreams
Lover Unleashed
Compromised
No Place to Run
Love and Mayhem
The Sweetest Thing
Hidden Away

My favorite of read of the month:

1 comment:

Nise' said...

Happy 40th to your hubby! You had a great reading week.