Thursday, January 24, 2013

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


I have two weeks worth of library loot! Here's what came home with me:

I found this book on the librarian suggestion shelf.  I'll be reading Tigers in Red Weather by Liza Klaussmann for the 2013 Colorful Reading Challenge.








I read Kelly O'Connor McNees' The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott a few years ago, which I loved by the way.  So when I saw In Need of a Good Wife on the new titles shelf, I couldn't resist putting it in my bag.
Another book that was picked out of the new titles shelf. I love my cosy mysteries, and who doesn't love buttons?  I'm hoping that Hot Button by Kylie Logan will satisfy my inner sleuth.








I can't remember the last time I read a novel by Luanne Rice.  While I was browsing the paperback racks, I found The Deep Blue Sea for Beginners.  I'll be reading this book for 2013 Colorful Reading Challenge.









The Lady Most Willing, historical romance written by Quinn, James and Brockway.  Yep, automatic must read. 
I'm trying to catch-up with this series. It's one of my all-time favorite paranormal cosy mystery series.  Vision Impossible is book 9 of A Psychic Eye Mystery series by Victoria Laurie.
I've been seeing Splintered alot around the blog world.  I had to give it a try. Gorgeous cover, isn't it?
Finally! It's my turn to read The Casual Vacancy










For more loot, visit here.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Splintered keeps catching my eye. Enjoy your loot.

Marg said...

A good mix of library books here! I read Lady Most Willing the other week and quite liked it.

Tiina said...

So many great covers! I especially like the covers of Tigers in Red Weather and In Need of A Good Wife.
Enjoy your loot!