Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Top Ten Meanest Love Songs

Saw this over at Aol Music Canada and just had to share:

10. The Beach Boys "Caroline No" 1966
Kiss-off:"Could I ever find you again/Things that made me love you so much then"

9. Bruce Springsteen "Tunnel of Love" 1987
Kiss-off:"Lights go out and its just the three of us/You, me and all that stuff we're so scared of"

8. Justin Timberlake "Cry Me a River" 2002
Kiss-off:"Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn/To cry"

7. Nancy Sinatra "These Boots Are Made For Walkin"
Kiss-off: see above title of song...

6. Bob Dylan "Idiot Wind"
Kiss-off: "You're an idiot, babe/It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe

5. P.J. Harvey "Dry" 1993
Kiss-off: "You leave me dry"

4. Carly Simon "You're So Vain" 1972
Kiss-off: "You probably think this song is about you"

3. Glen Campbell "By the Time I Get to Phoenix" 1967
Kiss-off: "She'll cry just to think I'd really leave her"

2. Lily Allen "Smile" 2006
Kiss-off: "When I see you cry, it makes me smile"

1. Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know" 1995
Kiss-off: "Every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back, I hope you feel it"

No comments: