Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event that is co-hosted by Marg and Eva.
...encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

After our trip both the kids and yours truly needed to stock up our readings choices. I managed to the get a quick trip into the library on Saturday. Which was hard considering the kids wanted to linger, but that will have to wait until next week.

Here's what I brought home with me:







Did you get loot at library this week? Want to share? Visit here.

7 comments:

Mollie said...

Great finds! I've never read Slaughterhouse Five but I've been meaning too. Tried to read his book Cat's Cradle but just couldn't get into it!

Cat said...

Nice loot - although I haven't read SF either. Its never really appealed.

Happy reading!

Marg said...

I was intending to keep reading the Blossom Street series but have lost track of it along the way. Must pick it up again.

avisannschild said...

I read Slaughter House Five years ago and didn't really understand it. Maybe I should give it another go. Enjoy your loot!

Leya said...

Thank you all for stopping by Wandeca Reads.

Slaughterhouse Five is one of those books that I've always wanted to read because of all the hype I've heard throughout the years. The good and the bad. :) I've been curious. And plus it's on the 1001 list. ;) Extra incentive. :D

Eva said...

Looks like a fun pile! I still haven't read Slaughterhouse Five...the only Vonnegut I've tried out is Cat's Cradle.

Linda said...

Slaughter House Five is on my Fill In the Gaps Challenge. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. I'm behind in my "classics" reading!