The lovely Tweezle, from Just One More Paragraph has given me an award. Thank you!
Here's how the award works: The award recipient has to list ten things about themselves that few or no people know about them. Then they choose 7 blogs to pass on the award to.
Ten Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. My name is Wanderleya. Yep, quite a mouthful isn't it? My family calls me Wandeca for short, and to my friends I'm Leya.
2. I was born in Meaux, France. It's in the outskirts of Paris.
3. I lived in Portugal for seven years, my parents decided that it was time to return to their home country. We came back to Canada in my teens.
4. I had a speech problem as a child. And I think it was what made me so shy as a kid.
5. I was into gymnastics as a child. And I have the medals to prove it too. I stopped when I realized that I didn't have enough time to spend with my friends. And it's a decision that I have never regretted.
6. I have this thing for Eros Ramazotti.
7. I met my husband in Ottawa while we were both at school. We met in a club, Sammy's Boom Boom Saloon.
8. We had our reception at Ontario Place. It was awesome!
9. When I get mad, I rant both in English and Portuguese. Which my kids and husband find very funny.
10. I'm addicted to Fuzzy Peach candy.
And the award goes to:
1.Amy's Corner of the World
3.Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
4.Moonlight To Twillight Blog
5.Ramblings on Romance, etc
7.The Written World