Sunday, December 20, 2009

Spirited Away

Knight Tristan de Barre and his men were murdered in 1292, their souls cursed to roam Dreadmoor Castle forever.
Forensic archeologist Andi Monroe is excavating the site and studying the legend of a medieval knight who disappeared. But although she's usually rational, Andi could swear she's met the handsome knight's ghost.

Until she finds a way to lift the curse, though, love doesn't stand a ghost of a chance.

I wish I remember which blog I first read about Cindy Miles for the first time, so I could thank them. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.

I found the book fast paced, humorous, and emotional at times. I loved the medieval curse on the knights and I'm hoping that I'll see some of the others with their own books. The hero and heroine were very likable for their part, their needing and chemistry was entertaining but I found that I needed a little more, and I understood the frustration that both had for the lack of physical contact. My favorite character was the butler Jameson, with a close second the young knight Jason.

I will definitely be looking for more books written by Cindy Miles.

Spirited Away by Cindy Miles (4/5) Contemporary Romance; Paranormal: Ghost; Published: Signet (5/07); New Author; 2009 100 + Reading Challenge (147);

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these kinds of stories. I'll have to look for it.