Monday, December 21, 2009

Christy Awards Challenge



The Christy Awards Challenge is being hosted by Amy and Deborah. Basically to participate in this challenge you need to read a certain amount of books that have been nominated in the Christy Awards, yes there is a such a thing, you can find more info on the Christy Award by visiting here. You can find more info on the challenge and on the different reading tiers by visiting here.

I'm not a newbie to Christian fiction, I love Jan Karon and Janette Oke. But I want to try different genres within the Christian fiction world. And I think I may just find some new favorites.

I'll be trying to complete the 4th Tier- Any ONE Year's Winners 7-9 or mix'n'match 7-9 winners. You can find the list of nominated and awarded books here.

1. You Had Me at Good-bye by Tracey Bateman
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

No comments: