Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event that is co-hosted by Marg and Eva.
...encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


I haven't had any loot in the past couple of weeks, but I managed to visit the library yesterday afternoon before the snow storm hit. Here's what came home with me:



I saw this book over Opalescent Essence and it sparked my curiosity, so I placed a hold on it. It looks really good and I'm hoping to start it very soon. You can find Carrie C.'s thoughts by visiting here.



It has a cursed 13th century knight and a modern day archaeologist. I couldn't resist getting it!



Another one of those books that caught my eye while I was browsing. It looks to be a funny paranormal romance.



I haven't read Laurell K Hamilton in ages. I remember reading the first five books of the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series and then I stopped...not sure the reason. But I decided to re-start the series.

To join in the fun visit here.

No comments: