Here's the info on the challenge (taken from DIK):
Each month you will pick one of the 188 books that the DIK Ladies have brought to the island, read it, review it on your blog and then show us the link. It's simple and we think it will be a ton of fun!
1. Pick one book from the DIK book list to read and review.
2. Book reviews can be posted any day during the last week of each month.
3. Link back to the blog when you do a DIK Book Reading Challenge (we'll do a sticky post). If you don’t link to us we won’t know that you’ve posted a review! :)
4. Please clearly state in the title of your post that the review you are posting is for the DIK Book Reading Challenge.
You can find the DIK book list here.
My choices are:
1. Goddess of the Rose by P.C. Cast
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs - You can find my thoughts here
4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
5. Lesson in Seduction by Melissa Schroeder
6. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
7. All the Queens Men by Linda Howard
8. Middlemarch by George Eliot
9. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
10. Bound by Your Touch by Meredith Duran
11. Everything and the Moon by Julia Quinn
12. Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Cruise