Saturday, September 5, 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event that is co-hosted by Marg and Eva.
...encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


I'm a little late this week (or early for next weeks) but I finally got around to the library without the kids. The books that I took out last were returned, I read them all - I'll post the my thoughts very soon.

Here's my loot:







4 comments:

Marg said...

I am working my throught aht series by Eloisa James. Annette Blair is an author I ahve been meaning to try for a long time. I own one of her earlier books, but just haven't ever read her yet.

I know I am in the minority, but I much prefer Karen Marie Moning's Scottish romances than the Fever series. I still read them, but I wont't spend my money on them.

Blodeuedd said...

I first am envious, that is one great loot! James, Mooning, I am in awe of your library :)

Eva said...

Love the cover for The Magician!

Leya said...

Marg, I agree with you on Moning's Scottish romances. Although I enjoy the darker novels, I miss her "old" style. :)

Blodeuedd, thanks. :) My local library is awesome, it changed quite a bit.

Eva, I agree The Magicians cover is great.

Thanks for stopping by!