Monday, December 29, 2008

Top 25 Songs of 2008

This list is according to Aol Music Canada.

Top 25 2008

25. Green Light - John Legend featuring Andre 3000

24. A Punk - Vampire Weekend

23. Pretty Amazing Grace - Neil Diamond

22. I'm Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You - The Black Kids

21. Live Your Life - T.I. featuring Rihanna

20. Make The Road By Walking - Menahan Street Band

19. Go Square Go - Glasvegas

18. Burnin'Up - Jonas Brothers

17. Sleepyhead - Passion Pit

16. Let It Fall - Lykke Li

15. Human - The Killers

14. 5 Years Time - Noah and the Whale

13. Keep Marching - Raphae Saadiq

12. Constructive Summer - The Hold Steady

11. Chasing Pavements - Adele

10. Gobbledigook - Sigur Ros

9. If He Should Ever Leave You - Tom Jones

8. Always Wanting More - Jay Reatard

7. Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings

6. If I Were A Boy - Beyonce

5. Ten Dead Dogs - Wild Sweet Orange

4. Paper Planes - M.I.A.

3. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon

2. The World Should Revolve Around Me - Little Jackie

1. Electric Feel - MGMT


Ok, maybe it's just me but I haven't heard most of these songs. I'm not sure what that says about me... The songs in green are the ones that I have on my IPod.

What about you?

No comments: