Monday, October 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today... Monday, October 27th 2008



Outside my Window...It's raining, again! Will it ever stop?

I am thinking...I better get something for this sinus headache.

From the learning rooms...S has a math test today, I'm sure she'll do just fine, and K was excited about the craft that he was working on.

I am thankful for...Bobo is doing well after his surgery, and is at home resting. Who would of thought that a cat would give so much worry?

From the kitchen...Roast chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans.

I am wearing...Blue jeans, black t-shirt and ankle chenille socks. Comfy wear!

I am reading...Flower Net by Lisa See

I am hoping...That we have good weather for Halloween.

I am creating...I'm knitting a sweater for my husband.

I am hearing...I'm listening to an audiobook, The Highlander's Touch by Karen Marie Moning.

Around the house...I have laundry to wash, ironing to do and many more things...I just don't want to think about it.

One of my favorite things...Earl Grey tea and cranberry scones for an afternoon snack, which I'll be having this afternoon.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Put Halloween decorations up, get the treat bags ready, and pick up my cat ears for my costume.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



To see more Daybook entries, click here!

No comments: