Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading. Here's how you play:

* Grab your current read.
* Let the book fall open to a random page.
* Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
* You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
* Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser:

"I regained my couch, but never thought of sleep. Till morning dawned I was tossed on a buoyant but unquiet sea, where billows of trouble rolled under surges of joy." - taken from page 133, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leya, Jane Eyre is one of my favorite books of all time.

Leya said...

Shana, thanks for stopping by Wandeca Reads. :)

So far I'm enjoying the book. I'm surprised on how much. I read it back in high school and I didn't care for it back then.

Happy reading!