Here’s the questions:
1. Title and author of the book I'm currently reading The Year of Living Biblically: One Man's Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible by A.J. Jacobs
2. What year is the book set in? It's non-fiction book, but he started this quest in 2005.
3. What happened on this day in that year? Go to google and type in the date ie 13 July 1952 and see if you can find a news item for that day Here are some of the headlines for July 15th 2005:
- 7 Palestinians were killed by Israeli Air Force in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- Chemist Maghdi al-Nashar was arrested by the British police with connection to the July 7th bombings.
- 5.0 Richter scale earthquake hits central Phillipines, no casulaties were reported.
- U.S. opens borders to Canadian live cattle.
4. Where is your book set? Mainly in New York City, the author mentions traveling within the States, so far he's been in Amish country, but he also mentioned a to trip to Israel.
5. Have you visited that place before? If yes tell us something about your trip. If no, look the location up on google and tell us an interesting fact about the city/country. I've always wanted to visit New York City, it's sounds like so much fun, with so much to do. Amish country would be nice too, considering I live within five minutes of Mennonite Country, it doesn't appeal to me as much. Click here if you want info about St. Jacobs.