Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins # 80


Here are this week's Friday Fill-Ins questions:

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a day to myself.

2. Milk is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without my purse (I have my keys, cell phone, wallet, cheque book and a book).

4. If I were a condiment, I would be red pepper flakes because I like to spice things up.

5. Cell phones ringing during a movie is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was I should have watered my plants.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out to dinner with my husband - it's date night, tomorrow my plans include S.' soccer tournament and Sunday, I want to nothing!

1 comment:

Janet said...

man, I HATE cell phones ringing during a movie...or even people opening them to text or check the time. so distracting!