Friday, July 11, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins # 80
Here are this week's Friday Fill-Ins questions:
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a day to myself.
2. Milk is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my purse (I have my keys, cell phone, wallet, cheque book and a book).
4. If I were a condiment, I would be red pepper flakes because I like to spice things up.
5. Cell phones ringing during a movie is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was I should have watered my plants.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out to dinner with my husband - it's date night, tomorrow my plans include S.' soccer tournament and Sunday, I want to nothing!