Monday, July 7, 2008
Book Blowout: Mini Challenge 1 - Introductions
The July Book Blowout is up and running and Mrs S has posted a Mini Challenge. Here are the questions:
1. Describe yourself in one sentence
A stay at home mom to two children aged 5 and 7, and avid reader who also has a passion for knitting.
2. What book will you start the challenge with?
The Duke by Gaelen Foley. It's a re-read.
3. Where is your favourite place to read?
My comfy chair in the family.
4. What is your favourite book of all time?
Only one? Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, and a close second is Anne of Green Gables. Two books that I re-read once a year.
5. Remind us all of your challenge target