Monday, August 20, 2007

Quick Book Meme

I've been tagged by Ana. Here it goes:

1. Total number of books I own:

I can tell you that I have 116 books in my keeper shelf, but I also have lots (I haven't counted) books in my TBR pit.

2. Last book I bought:

The last book I bought was Julia Quinn's latest book, The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever

3. Last Book I read:

I last book I read was Austenland by Shannon Hale.

4. Five books that mean a lot to me:

OMGosh, this one is a hard one...

The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen

Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery

Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume

Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco

5. Tag 5 people:

Janelle from Eclectic Closet: Random Thoughts & Ponderings
Debbie from ~debbie's~ Crazy Mixed Up Life Stories
Wendy from The Misadventures of Super Librarian
Kristie (J) from Ramblings on Romance
Fatin from Mad's House

No comments: