Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


Here are my goodies:


Jian Ghomeshi's memoir 1982.  I've been waiting ages for this book, really looking forward to reading it.
 This year I'm planning on reading all of the Canada Reads selections before the discussion airs, so next on my list is Jane Urquhart's Away.
 I'm going full Canadiana on you! Hehe... Sussex Drive is where our Prime Minister lives...Oh those walls... Anyway Sussex Drive by Linda Svendsen is novel where the focus is on the women behind the power figures.  Hmmm...can't wait.
Bella Fortuna by Rosanna Chiofalo. I couldn't resist picking this one up.  The cover is beautiful.  I'm hoping that the book will be good.
Another book that I've been waiting for a while now...Chris Colfer's The Land of Stories The Wishing Spell.
You can join in the fun by visiting here.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Sussex Drive sounds really interesting.

Enjoy your loot!

Claire (The Captive Reader) said...

Look at all your Canadian content! Away is excellent and everything I've heard about 1982 has been really good. Enjoy your loot!