Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading. Here's how you play:
* Grab your current read.* Let the book fall open to a random page.* Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.* You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!* Please avoid spoilers!

Here's this weeks teaser:


The carriage from Newbury might possibly arrive tomorrow.  More probably it would come the day after tomorrow. It was an endless wait, whichever it turned out to be.  She wanted to be gone now.


~ taken from page 129 from The Proposal by Mary Balogh




You can join in the fun, here.

2 comments:

Nise' said...

I listened to this on audio and enjoyed it.

Kimberlee said...

Hi. I just stumbled across your blog and I have to say that I love it. I just had to become your newest follower. We share such similar reading tastes that I'm sure that I'll be around. Can't wait to see what reads you will share on here. I would love it if you could stop by my blog and check it out. I really hope to see you there. Happy reading.

Kimberlee
http://girllostinabook.blogspot.com