Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

It seems that most of the books that I had on hold came at the same time, oh boy, got to get cracking. Here's what came home with me:









You can join in the fun by visiting here.

3 comments:

Linda said...

That always happens to me too. A huge stack of holds all come in at the same time. Enjoy your loot!

Marg said...

Lots of good looking romances there! I haven't read a Julia London historical romance for ages.

Tanya Patrice said...

I know what you mean! I've really been trying to keep from getting too many library books at once - it stresses me out when the due dates come around.