Monday, March 7, 2011

I may have found something....

Today I decided to go through my keeper shelf and clean out the shelves at the same. I usually don't like doing that because I end up removing books from the keeper. But I'm desperate. In total I removed 20 books, and these books I know for sure I will not be re-reading again so they went into the donation bag for the next community pickup.

While I was cleaning out the shelves I found several books that I haven't read in years, which I put them aside. And some were a complete surprise to me. I guess my husband is right when he says that I don't know what I have....Love his humor!

Anyway, one of the books that just may help cure this slump is The Pride of Lions by Marsha Canham. The book was originally published in 1988, I first read it in 2000 and it has been in the keeper shelf since. Maybe what I need is a sexy highlander?

Only time will tell!

1 comment:

Nise' said...

I think that would do it for me! ;o) Good Luck.