Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading. Here's how you play:

* Grab your current read.
* Let the book fall open to a random page.
* Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
* You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
* Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser this week is (I know it's more than two sentences, I just couldn't resist):
It stretches on and on. I live a thousand hours in a handful. I count from one to sixty beneath my breath, over and over, ticking away the minutes I make it through, thinking if I put enough of them between me and his death, the immediacy of the pain might dull and I will be able to catch a breath without a knife stabbing through my chest.
~ taken from about 6% location 626-637, Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning



You can join in the fun by visiting here.

8 comments:

Sally said...

Can't wait to read this - just have to read the rest of the series first!
Sally.

Playing Librarian said...

This book is part of a series? I think I saw this book in one of the blogs I'm following.
Thanks for dropping by at my blog. I am now your new follower =)

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Excellent teaser! I haven't read any of Karen Marie Moning's books yet but I do own the two first books in this series :)

La Toya said...

WOW that was an awesome teaser! I'm your newest follower :)

~Lah
@ LazyGirl Reads

Lizzy said...

Great teaser! I've seen this one a couple times this week, and I'll have to check it out.

BLHmistress said...

Hi new follower, I have Darkfever plan on starting it soon can't wait to dive into this series.

Teaser Tuesday

Nise' said...

I've read good reviews for this entire series. I may have to check it out.

Kailana said...

I am looking forward to reading this series. It looks good, but not my normal type of read...