Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event that is hosted by Marg and Claire.
...encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

It was a quick stop for me this week again. It was only to pick up a hold:



Want to check out more loot? Visit here.

3 comments:

Claire (The Captive Reader) said...

Beautiful cover! I love books set during the Edwardian period. Hope you enjoy it!

Lover Of Romance said...

I love this meme, its always fun to see what others get from their libraries and what their interests in reading are!!! Hope you enjoying this read!

samantha.1020 said...

Hmmm...I'm impressed that you only came home with one book. Wish I could say the same for myself but it doesn't seem likely for me :) Enjoy your loot!