Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Canadian Book Challenge 4


I had a great time with the previous challenge, I signed up again. The Canadian Book Challenge 4 is hosted by John Mutford from The Book Mine Set.

Here's some info taken from The Book Mine Set:
It's time once again to explore, celebrate and promote Canadian books. You have one year to read 13 Canadian books* and review them somewhere online**, Canada Day, July 1st, 2010- Canada Day, July 1st, 2011. There will be check-ins at the beginning of each month to see how everyone is progressing and have their current status marked in the sidebar of this blog. Participants are encouraged to read each others' reviews, discuss the books, and cheer one another on.

To sign-up or if you have questions, visit here.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I've also entered this challenge. This is my third time actually, and both previous times I didn't complete it. I hope to this time. It is a fun challenge, and I often find some hidden gems in others reviews. Good luck to you.