Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading. Here's how you play:

* Grab your current read.
* Let the book fall open to a random page.
* Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
* You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
* Please avoid spoilers!

Here's my teaser:
In his eyes, my and Nick's only saving grace was that he had picked us up at a church and that we were going to the FIB, "A fine and decent establishment upholding the right side of the law."
"Okay," I said as Nick helped ease me upright. "So those fine and decent people at the FIB were harassing Ivy, playing good-cop/bad-cop. Someone touched her -"
~ taken from page 343, Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison



You can join in the fun by visiting here.

3 comments:

Book Sake said...

I have this one waiting for me, maybe I need to move it up to the top of the list now! Great teaser!

My teaser is at BookSake.

Kaye said...

That is certainly one eye-catching cover. I hope you are enjoying the story. Have a great week. My teaser and contest link is here

Nise' said...

I've seen this at a few blogs, enjoy.