Monday, January 4, 2010

The New Portuguese Table



I got a new cookbook this weekend. I'm not sure how many of you know that I'm Portuguese, well Portuguese-Canadian. Anyway, I've been searching for a good Portuguese food cookbook in English for a very long time, and I finally found one that has recipes that I know and love and new ones that I cannot wait to try. The New Portuguese Table by David Leite is full of gorgeous pictures, and tidbits of food info from the different regions of continental Portugal and the islands, Azores and Madeira.

If you're curious on the recipes, I'll be sharing them on my other blog, Wandeca Cooks.

1 comment:

Tastes of Portugal said...

I am actually Portuguese - South African now living in Montreal, Canada, so yes that now makes me Portuguese - Canadian. Will definitely get my hands on this book. Got a few recipes on my website that are really tasty typically Portuguese