Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand?


What's On Your Nightstand



It's the fourth Tuesday of the month, and it's time for What's On Your Nightstand? which is hosted by the lovely ladies of 5 Minutes for Books.

I'm currently reading three books: Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke, The End of the Alphabet by CS Richardson and Fitzwilliam Darcy Gentleman: An Assembly Such as This by Pamela Aidan.

Let's take a look at my nightstand, shall we? Fair warning I think I've bitten more than I can chew...I need time to read!















You can join in the fun by visiting here.

3 comments:

Seccionista said...

Lot's of interesting books there Leya, I'll be coming back to read your reviews. :-)

Jessie at Blog Schmog said...

I haven't read any on your list but some of those covers are stunning!

Nise' said...

I enjoyed the series by Pamela Aiden. I've got Princess at the Midnight Ball on my stack too.