The 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge is being hosted by the lovely J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. Here's some info on the challenge (taken from J.Kaye's Book Blog):
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, paper all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your Young Adult novels will be listed.
I've been having so much fun reading books with Sophie that I couldn't resist joining this challenge. Although Sophie is still considered a Young Reader, she has often asked to read books from the Young Adult aisles. So this will give me the chance to check out those books before she gets her hands on them.
The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels:
1. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
You can join in the fun by visiting here.