Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading. Here's how you play:

* Grab your current read.
* Let the book fall open to a random page.
* Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
* You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
* Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser:

"I have a vast deal to say, and shall give all this morning to my pen. As to my plan of writing every evening the adventures of the day, I find it impredictable; for the diversions here are so very late, that if I begin my letters after them, I could not go to bed at all." - taken page 28 of Evelina by Frances (Fanny) Burney.

No comments: