Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Spirit Award



Kailana from The Written World has given me an award, Christmas Spirit Award. Thank you so much Kailana!

Here are the rules for the Christmas Spirit Award:

"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.

The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.

Link back to the person who gave you the award.

List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!

Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going!

Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award."

Five Things That I Love About Christmas:

1. Christmas music

2. Christmas movies

3. Christmas goodies - cookies and bars and I cannot forget "filhoses".

4. Making hand made/crafted gifts for the people that I love.

5. The Nativity Scene

6. Midnight mass

7. Tearing up when I watch the children's pageant.

8. Christmas lights

9. Spending time with my favourite people.

10. Christmas snowglobes

I'm sure I can come up with a lot of names, but most of them have been nominated already, so I would like to add one more person to the list:

Ana from Aneca's World.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Kailana said...

Your welcome! ha ha! Yeah, I nominated a lot of people. Everyone keeps telling me that. Happy Holidays!

Seccionista said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much Leya! I think you mentioned most of my favourite things about Christmas too :-)

Feliz Natal!!