Monday, November 24, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY... November 24th, 2008



Outside my window... It's snowing again! I enjoy snow as much as the next person, but it's getting ridiculous. I want my snow at Christmas! Not now!

I am thinking... I caught K's cold.

I am thankful for... my family!

From the learning rooms... Just the usual, math, reading and writting.

From the kitchen... I'm making meatloaf. I think that we need some comfort food. It seems that all four of us have come down with a cold.

I am wearing... Old jean, with a dusty rose shirt and comfy socks.

I am creating... Nothing. Abslolutely nothing. I really should get some knitting done...

I am reading... I'm about to start Tumbling Through Time by Gwyn Cready.

I am hoping... That our flu shots this weekend will go off without a hitch. I have a child that does not do well with needles.

I am hearing... A local radio station, and the furnace making those strange noices - again.

Around the house... I want to get some Christmas decorations up, but that means I have to clean out the crawl space.

One of my favorite things... Vanilla scented candles!

A few plans for the rest of the week: See "Around the house".

Here is picture thought I am sharing... I'm addicted to these:



Please don't forget to visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to join in the fun.

No comments: