Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today...November 3rd, 2008


Outside my Window... Surprise! It's raining, again!

I am thinking... About having another cup of coffee.

From the learning rooms... We're working on improving K's reading skills, also we're working with his IEP. S just started geomatry, and she's loving it.

I am thankful for... Sticky kisses from my children.

From the kitchen... Haven't decided what to make just yet...but I'm leaning towards spaghetti and garlic bread.

I am wearing... Blue jeans and purple hoodie.

I am reading... I'm currently listening to Just Breathe by Susan Wigg, and I'm getting ready to start reading The Velvet Promise by Jude Deveraux.

I am hoping... For a pain free day.

I am creating... Still working on J's sweater.

I am hearing... A local radio station.

Around the house... I have to clean the fish tank.

One of my favorite things... Vanilla scented candles.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Cleaning up, and storing the Halloween decorations.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

This is what I'm looking forward to this afternoon...I don't have exotic fish, but maybe sometime soon.
You can join the fun here!

No comments: