Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The 2009 100 + Reading Challenge

I'm not sure how well I'll do in the 2008 100 + Reading Challenge, so far I've read 76 books this year, and I'm hoping that I will manage to get to 100, but with this slump (enough already!) I just can't manage to read anything....



Anyway, I'm committing myself (again) to the 2009 100 + Reading Challenge, hosted once again by the lovely J. Kaye.

Here are the rules:

1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.

2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.

3) You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.

4) If you don’t have a blog, please join our Yahoo Groups.

5) When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your 100+ books will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed.

6) All books count: children’s, YA, adults, fiction, non-fiction, how-tos, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Just wanted to drop by and officially welcome you to the challenge. I am so glad you decided to join us!!