Sunday, October 26, 2008

Six + Seven Random Things About Me

I've been tagged! The lovely Ana has tagged me to do Six + Seven Random Things About Me.

Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the one who tagged you, write these rules in your post.
2. Post 6 or 7 facts about yourself, positive, negative or just plain weird!
3. Tag 6 or 7 people at the end of the post by name and blog link.
4. Let them know they were tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random Things About Me:

1. As a child I was painfully shy. I was the type of child that would hide so I wouldn't have to play with other children at family gatherings. Eventually I grew out of the shyness, well not completely, I can still be shy.

2. Growing up I spent most of my summers in Portugal. My parents are Portuguese, and they emigrated to Canada when I was three. They have a house in Pataias, where my father was born.

3. I'm fluent in Portuguese both spoken and written. I took Portuguese throughout school. At one point I considered going to University in Portugal.

4. I love to eat. No, it's really a love affair of sorts. I love trying different foods. But, I live with a bunch of picky eaters, so I can only experiment when we go out to eat.

5. I used to work at a bank. The branch was in a busy mall. Although I loved my job, I hated the location. Craziness! Let's not get into holiday shopping...I cringe at the thought.

6. I'm addicted to nail polish! I love, love, love it! I keep my finger nails with a french tip, but my toe nails are always brightly polished. I absolutely love OPI and their new line, Nicole. I'm wearing Change The World, it's a gorgeous magenta.

7. Another addiction: handbags! I really would like to get this one, but it will have to wait.

and

8. I occasionally like to break rules. So I won't be tagging anyone for this, but if you want to join the fun feel free to add this meme to your blog. And don't forget to let me know...

No comments: