Monday, October 6, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today, Monday October 6th, 2008



Outside my Window...It's a beatiful fall day. The sun is shinning and there's a cool breeze, and the patio furniture is put away.

I'm thinking... that it would a beautiful day to go for a long walk.

From the learning rooms... S has a math quiz today, and K is still learning his words. Which reminds me that I have more flash cards to work on.

I am thankful for... peace and quiet in the mornings.

From the kitchen... chicken and rice are in the slow cooker. Smells wonderful!

I am wearing... Blue jeans, a green t-shirt and a black hoodie.

I am reading... I just finished reading Sean Kingsley's God's Gold, and I'm about to start reading Chelsea Cain's Sweetheart.

I am hoping... that the weather tomorrow will be just as lovely as it is today. K's class is going to Laurel Creek, and I'm one of the volunteer parents.

I am creating... started knitting J's sweater last week. I haven't had much time to work on it, but I'm setting time for it this week.

I am hearing... someone's mowing their lawn. And also the radio is playing in the background.

Around the house... laundry is piling up and so is the ironing. It will get done!

One of my favorite things... Lady Grey tea, which I'm having a cup of right now.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... I have closets to clean. Our church is collecting used clothing, and we have a lot to donate this year. I want to wash the windows, both indoor and outdoor.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




You can join the fun, here.

No comments: