Friday, October 17, 2008

I Love Your Blog!



I start off my day by checking my favorite blogs, and wasn't it my surprise to find my name on Ana's blog. Thank you, my friend. It was a wonderful surprise and you made my day, heck, you made my week!

Here are the directions for this award:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

And my nominations are:

Lauren from Baseballs & Bows

Ana from Bola de Berlin

Teena in Toronto from It's All About Me!

Rosie from Nobody Asked Me

Kristie (J) & Katiebabs from Rambling's On Romance

Mad from RR@H Novel Thoughts & Book Talk

Jennifer from Snapshot

I take different things from all these blogs. Some make me laugh, some make me think and contemplate, some make me look out differently, some make me spend money on books (which I don't mind at least), all are beautiful and entertaining. And thank you for being around and sharing your day with me.

6 comments:

Seccionista said...

You deserve it! Hugs! :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you!!

I'm bad about passing these things along, but like you said, it always gives me a lift when someone recognizes me.

Teena in Toronto said...

Aw, thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks Leya!

Kristie (J) said...

Awwwww - and you made my day!! Thank you!

Ana Salomé said...

Thank you Leya :) You made my day!