Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins # 76

This week's Friday Fill-Ins questions are:

1. My family is high up on my bucket list.

2. My favorite quote is "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace
."; it's from Sonnets From The Portuguese by Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

3. Reading inspired me to start blogging.

4. Strawberries are best with whipped cream.

5. I was having a beach adventure in the last dream I remember having.

6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is early evening.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching TV with my husband, tomorrow my plans include swimming and shopping and Sunday, I want to enjoy Father's Day with my children and husband!

No comments: