Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday's Feast

Found this at Odds And Ends, and I just had to try Friday's Feast. Here are my answers:

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

I wasn't a big TV watcher as a kid. Yes, strange. But true. I was too busy reading. But when I did sit down to watch cartoons, my favorites were The Smurfs, Scooby-Doo, The Care Bears and Road Runner.

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

Another cat. I think Bobo needs a friend, but he may disagree with me. I would love to get another black cat, but naming it would have to wait until we get to know to cat.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

I'm a very casual person, but I do enjoy getting dressed on occasion. So I would probably go with a 7.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

Hmmm, the radio. It depends on what they play. Mainly Top 40.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

We bought a clock for my parents at Christmas.

1 comment:

Serena said...

I knew I had forgotten many of my favourite cartoons. I like all the ones you've listed. I only remembered Scooby Doo out of the list you have there.

Feast 189

Serena