Thursday, May 22, 2008

BTT - Books Vs Movies

This week's Booking Through Thursday question:

Books and films both tell stories, but what we want from a book can be different from what we want from a movie. Is this true for you? If so, what’s the difference between a book and a movie?
I enjoy them both. :) But sometimes I prefer books to movies, that way it's my version of the story, imagination is a beautiful thing. Saying that, movies, the directors/writers/actors version of script/story can also be something different, something that I never thought of....

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Yes, imagination really is a beautiful thing. When I'm reading a book, I frequently like to imagine making my own movie version of it. Of course, I'd probably be a terrible director because I'd want to leave everything in!

Anonymous said...

I do watch certain movies because of the director.

Here is my BTT post!