Thursday, January 31, 2008

Week In Review

Another decent reading week. This week I read:

I've had this title in my TBR for a very long time, probably for about six months or more. Gasp! Anyway, if I've known that this book was so good, I would have read this earlier.

Lady Julia, isn't very surprised when her husband Edward, colapses, and later dies. Edward has always suffered from a heart ailment. And does not believe that Edward was in any danger when notorious agent Nicholas Brisbane claims that Edward was afraid for his life. But a year after Edwards death Lady Julia discovers a very disturbing letter in her late husbands papers. She then turns to Brisbane for help, and that leads to quite an adventure.

Silent In The Grave by Deanna Raybourn (4.5/5) Historical Mystery; Published: Mira (1/07); Series: #1, The Silent Series; Keeper Shelf

No comments: