Sunday, September 9, 2007

Comfort Reading...


It's one of those days, rainy and gloomy, definitely a day to stay inside and read a good book. Although I'm already reading two books, they're not all that interesting at the moment, not the books fault, I'm just a moody reader.

So, I decided to visit one of my favorites books again, The Bride by Julie Garwood. I first read this book back in 1994, I was taking a break from exams and needed a little pick me up, and my roommate suggested The Bride. I was hooked from the first page, I loved the book. When I got a chance I bought my own copy and I still re read it any chance I get.

It's my comfort read, you can say... What's your comfort read? What's that one special book that you go back to when you feel the need to visit old friends?

1 comment:

Rosie said...

SHADES OF TWILIGHT by Linda Howard